If I had told you in October of 2015 that your coach would be one game under .500 against ranked teams the next six seasons, what would you have said?
If I had told you in October of 2015 that your coach would be one game under .500 against ranked teams the next six seasons, what would you have said?
All kidding aside, that is startling and very concerning.If I had told you in October of 2015 that your coach would be one game under .500 against ranked teams the next six seasons, what would you have said?
That was a perfectly fine and normal response.
All kidding aside, that is startling and very concerning.
Agreed and Calipari uses Kyle Tucker as his mouthpiece so there is also a significant chance that it could have been a staged question meant to get Calipari's message out.
For reference, what are Roy’s, Self’s, and K’s records against Top 25 competition in that same period?
Gotta think that Parham dude for VMI is brother to Bubba who lit us up. Maybe it’s in the genes. Go get him.Pick one of these guys, offer them a chance to transfer to UK. Surround them with an elite PG, 2 good wings, and a big man. Profit.
![]()
NCAA College Men's Basketball DI current individual Stats | NCAA.com
Discover the current NCAA Division I Men's Basketball leaders in every stats category, as well as historic leaders.www.ncaa.com
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller