I think it's genuinely questionable now whether this staff has a clue what it's doing. The coaching has gotten progressively worse with each game.
I think it's genuinely questionable now whether this staff has a clue what it's doing. The coaching has gotten progressively worse with each game.
Lolollololololololo you said terms. Dolt. Your an idiot.Dare terms
Don't beat your wife.Wife left at 9am to go shopping with her mother. She just walked in. I went to the basketball game, for a drink after and still beat her home.
I think it's genuinely questionable now whether this staff has a clue what it's doing. The coaching has gotten progressively worse with each game.
So ronda Rousey got KTFO tonight. Wonder if she plays football too.
Well being sacked on last play was close.The only thing yesterday's miserable loss was missing...
![]()
I think it's genuinely questionable now whether this staff has a clue what it's doing. The coaching has gotten progressively worse with each game.
Those guys coaching big time college football is the equivalent of me trying to perform a kidney transplant. It looks completely improvised, foolish, and the end result will cause people to die.
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report