And just like that Towles' career at UK is over. I genuinely feel bad for him, but it had to happen.
Sounds ridiculous but sure seems like it.So did our receivers hate Towles or what?
That's exactly what I was thinking. 2 receivers that dropped passes, caught Barker's pass easily. Plus Boom patting Barker on the helmet when he came in the game. Interesting.So did our receivers hate Towles or what?
That's exactly what I was thinking. 2 receivers that dropped passes, caught Barker's pass easily. .
I genuinely feel bad for him
Good to see our staff hasn't given Barker AIDS yet.
Mark Stoops demise will be spelled out by his hiring of Shannon Dawson and decision not to hire a ST coach. That and his reluctance to change anything.
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report