Stephen Johnson’s MCL, PCL, and hamstring are not amused.
[laughing]
I think my favorite part of this is that if we found a GYERO from that game, >90% chance you’d have a post calling him a *****.
[laughing]
I think my favorite part of this is that if we found a GYERO from that game, >90% chance you’d have a post calling him a *****.
Seff (Son of political fixer Lanny, yet certainly not a beneficiary of connections) Davis: "Let's not all be freaked out if UNC is down at halftime."
Brendan Haywood: "If UNC is down at half, don't expect me to be on set, because I WILL be freaked out."
Um, then perhaps you don't belong on the set. Brendan.
![]()
Can’t get me enough Spanarkel, TBH.Seth Davis, Haywood, Kenny Smith. None of those clowns bring anything to the table.
Oh absolutely- I remember Tommy hating him before they became buddies. Almost as ironic as the brotheresque relationship he has with Menkus now.
Good advice for tomorrow imoYou can mug a dude at the rim but don’t breathe on him at the 3-point line.
I remember in 2000 when UK went into the Dean Dome as heavy underdogs...I had just moved to NC and my dad got me tickets to the game. I took my best friend at the time (huge UNC fan) and he talked **** the entire way from Winston-Salem to Chapel Hill...
Brendan Hayward had the first triple double in UNC history...and still got crushed 67-45. That was the best two hour car ride home ever.
Ben Howland
[laughing][laughing][roll][laughing][roll][roll][roll][laughing][laughing][laughing]
BTW ...
Allie LaForce >>>>> Laura Rutledge
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm