Rondo waxed his girlfriend.Hello gyero! I missed the the boom conversation, what has transpired that has caused him to be so mad and want to leave the team?
Any Lexington newscasters with huge fake bolt ons going to be at said pool party?Could bring it back in Lex this summer, I could probably talk dr Mike into letting us do the after party at the pool mansion...just saying.
Is that the campout for a spot to campout for tickets OR is that the actual campout for tickets?
asking for a friend
Wouldn't mind doing one of those hills in Africa with a Land Rover like Anth did. Looked pretty cool.
Is it an hour or the whole show?KSR Gubernatorial Debate starts now.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB