Boomers are outworking Millennials because they're too dumb to figure out a way to automate things and cut their work in half.
Baby boomers need to just GTFO. Politics, the workplace, and society at large.
I would hate to see white hall change everyone starts out there and then evolves to the various other buildings on campus.White Hall really does need a makeover without loss of human life, tbh
Incredibly stupid comment. The baby boomers that are still working in the company I work for are still out producing, outworking and are 100 times more dependable than any of the millennials we cant seem to find the right motivation to get to work, show up or stay longer than 6 months.Baby boomers need to just GTFO. Politics, the workplace, and society at large.
One Weekend at Bernie's joke per day is enough, UCL.
Why? We had wind.The worst was walking up past Patterson office tower in the winter. Wind would cut through you.
Sorry Anth.
My waistline sure does...Remember spicy beef wraps? Man.
Huh?I mean, if all you did was go to bars, well you missed out on the college experience.
I’m a little concerned that loss could break these guys. I’m hoping it’s the complete opposite, but it could go either way with fragile ego’d pussies.
Santa took a giant flaming **** underneath the tree for you to watch burn in flames
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
KSR Basketball
WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
KSR Basketball
A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game