I mean, don’t we kind of know where things are right now? Has there been some new break?
Where in TF is Suge Knight?
- Picked up a Weller Antique store pick Saturday morning and my GD brother in law drank half of it during the game Saturday night.
Oscar isn't better than Wiseman.I'm sure word will get back to Wiseman's camp on Monday that either he needs to be committing to UK in the fall or we are going to be taking two 5 star centers who just might be better than he is.
PTI (pti) had a shocking performance last weekend honestly.
He was just so sober and it was honestly pissing people off.
[sick]
-
- I hate Trump as much as anyone, don’t have much for Kavanaugh either and have a healthy disdain for republicans as a whole ...but I don’t trust the far left any further than I can throw them right now. That’s all I’ll say about that.
I'm sure Chase spends a lot of time on his knees...I hear the chin fuzz tickles.
Has Chief found a job?
Nope and not currently looking. If Apple tanks then that will change.Has Chief found a job?
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country”
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play