More proof you would speak on anything you know nothing about.
You are correct. In fact, I know *nothing* about drinking high fructose corn syrup based fruit flavored domestic light beer.
Hard pass.
More proof you would speak on anything you know nothing about.
Why do all Camaro and slash or Mustang drivers feel the need to turn the road into a drag strip at every red light? Just saw a dude in a red Camaro rs(covered in stickers of parts he doesn't have on there) revving and trying to bait this minivan to race on Richmond Rd. This is one instance where I wish they'd do that to Dr Bob.
1. It's Richmond road. You'll be at another light in 100 feet.
2. It's a GD minivan. Of course the car made to go fast is going to beat the van made to transport people safely.
MURICA [sick]
That being said, I go Bud Heavy, because frankly, I have an alcohol tolerance that doesn't allow for less than 5% ABV
Not gonna lie - it's pissed me off a little bit watching Kevin Knox doing these crazy NBA Jam dunks during summer league.
I'm more offended that more and more of today's youth can't fight without the help of 15 friends. F'ing weak ***** bitches if you ask me.
They at least had the decency to stand in a circle and take turns at one-on-one. A more civilized time imoThat **** was going on in the 70s, too. Just watch a Bruce Lee movie.
The Baddest Man On The Planet nowadays is either a mumble rapper with a pink grill, or whatever avatar some pale skinned Twitch hero is playing with on Fortnite.
I mean,
-Forgot to charge the battery on my gears, talk about a slow annoying 15 mile ride home yesterday. At least it was the perfect summer day.
What are some more wildly generalized millennial stereotypes you guys have formed from what you've seen on the internet?
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets