Pretty cool to see a picture of an event that didn't really happen...
It’s always 80 degrees now and only rains when someone has a hurricane.I can’t even drink dark liquor in the Florida heat so Tequila and Vodka it is for me. Hoping it’s a little chilly in KY this week so I can enjoy some brown.
fifyLooking forward to the playoffs tonight, my Cubs win with Lester on the hill then this series is a wrap.
Tequila: Rednecks and food service people...
Honestly, the latitude and heat don't go well with myself and brown water down here. Feel like I'm drunk in like 3 drinks and start sweating profusely. The hangover on top of at is just something I don't like.If you're drinking clear liquor and it's not gin then you're doing it wrong.
Vodka: What's TF'ing point?
Tequila: Rednecks and food service people...
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show