NBA teams read the catpaw for their scouting of Skal evidently.
Completely and utterly shocked that Skal didnt go lottery. Cant believe it. That guy had top 5 written all over him.
Kentucky Suns son!
The Suns picked Skal for the Kings per everyone on Twitter. Dunno why ESPN has failed to mention it.
I'm with you but old man Stern was doing for years like that also.I follow the NBA about as much as I follow USMNT, and know even less about Adam Silver, but his little handshake/bro hug/chumming is annoying. Just shake the kid's hand like a man should. Am I alone here?
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'