If we are being honest, Blake Lively does way more for me than Paulina in that genre.Let's be honest, would you rather win the US open or snort blow off Paulina's...whatever.
Don't know that JR Smith and Richard Jefferson are the guys you want shooting now but wtf do I know I'm just a minor league soccer ballJames needs to take over. Great floor game but its crunchtime. He has to be The Guy.
OvertimeDoesn't happen often with me with the NBA but I've got those nervesin my stomach right now. I don't even know who I'm rooting for.
Not only that, I can't decide if this is awesome or bad basketball. I mean, the game is close, but it's been ugly offensively from both teams.Doesn't happen often with me with the NBA but I've got those nervesin my stomach right now. I don't even know who I'm rooting for.
It's both, and that's fine.Not only that, I can't decide if this is awesome or bad basketball. I mean, the game is close, but it's been ugly offensively from both teams.
You make this post in the 60s?R.I.P. city of Cleveland
Spoiler Alert: The Warriors are going to blow them out in game 7.
I'll take that bet!
Just wait until next year when someone else blows up and becomes better than Jordan. It will lift his spirits imoSo happy/sad for BBdK right now. Just a great win/tough loss. Party up/hang in there, bro.
R.I.P. city of Cleveland
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!