[laughing]
Never welched on anything my entire life.
And I said, what about, dinner at Tony's?
And she said, Christ almighty please stop f***ing talking about that f***ing place already.
Screw you, Hankshaker. I need moral support, dammit.
No idea who you are, so no. Get pumped.I think it's about time you two lovebirds either get some new material or start your own thread.:zzz:
Yeah there were a couple fringe guys in 2013 that never committed and the original thread has lapsed.I remember Sloot calling me out for not paying up in one challenge I never was apart of.
I remember Sloot calling me out for not paying up in one challenge I never was apart of.
She does do that but to be fair, planning and coordinating with our group is a nightmare.She's been pulling those fraudulent bullying tactics on here for years. Hell, I think that's how she affords all that Lululemon ****.
She does do that but to be fair, planning and coordinating with our group is a nightmare.
You remember the Hilton Head trips? Jesus. She was about to choke a few of you idiots.
[laughing]I'm beyond fat. This weekend I hit downright embarrassing.
The weight is hovering below 245, but its all gut and butt. Like the afternoon shift at Cowboy's.
In an unrelated matter I also assume he was, at some point, a huge fan of The Bloodhound Gang.
tl, dr: Tony!, Toni!, Tone!
Oh you know what I've found out is awesome- Hen Gift Culture. Seems that you can't meet up or see anyone these days without presenting them some kind of gift. Oh, we're going to see Crawley and Maggie Ann* this weekend, so I got them a bottle of wine and some sort of gift basket because they got engaged 7 months ago. Will you Venmo me your half of the money- just like $45?
:angry:
If these hens want to spend half their paychecks on gifts for each other, fine. Have at it. But don't bring me into this ****. I don't want any gifts from anyone ever.
(*) Admittedly, I don't do the names as well as Richie. Bear with me.
KSR Football
Will Stein owns late clock-management mistake: 'That was bad by me'
KSR Football
WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
KSR Football
Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"