When I thought Nova would win I didn't count on Berry/Jackson to shoot 70% from deep. Ugh.
If UNC wins I'm going to donate my live body to ISIS. #superfan
Why are you such a c-sucker about this? It's a UK board filled with people who take college basketball way too seriously. It's understood everyone here is a little F'd in the head about basketball. If you're too cool for that, fine but save the bitchy little posts.
Just kidding around, man. You guys get a little melodramatic sometimes, so I'll bust your chops.
And I'll stick to my bitchy posts.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina