not a chance that line opens at 11.5KenPom has us right around +11.5, although Vegas has been a bit lower on us than KP
You think it's too high or too low? Seems about right to me. Maybe RU +10?not a chance that line opens at 11.5
I would guess it’s +10-12. It should be lower than KenPomnot a chance that line opens at 11.5
I was thinking higher 14-16You think it's too high or too low? Seems about right to me. Maybe RU +10?
Oh OK. Based on the body of work of both teams, it's hard to say with high confidence either way.I was thinking higher 14-16
Fair enough,I was thinking higher 14-16
opens 13 closes 15.5Fair enough,
However what do you think it will be at rip-off?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game