Guess the spread for next week..

Dawguire

Redshirt
Feb 11, 2013
15
0
0
Over

I couldn't care less about our spread bc we won't cover but I do know between Between Johnny football 1st half and our 1st half only offense I plan to go huge on the first half over.
 

Dawguire

Redshirt
Feb 11, 2013
15
0
0
1st half over

I couldn't care less about our spread bc there is no chance we cover (we all know 1st half spread is our only hope) but between Johnny football and our 1st half only offense, i plan to go huge on the first half over.
 

tenureplan

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2008
8,582
1,220
113
Dak in shotgun

Perkins along side, two receivers right one left, m-johnson in left slot...Perk up the middle for a 1.5 yard gain.


In other words, the same crappy spread we've seen all year.
 

TheStateUofMS

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
10,451
2,469
113
I did too until I relized OKST had/has a legit D

But we also did a lot of things wrong in that game...just like every game.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar