Guess the Bama Spread

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,699
24,566
113
I feel like it’s going to be bigger than we want to see. I’ll say Bama -7.5
 

Lettuce

All-Conference
Jun 24, 2024
1,023
1,167
113
I’ve gone back and forth on this…open at 9 close at 7.5
 

Called3rdstrikedawg

All-Conference
May 7, 2016
2,427
2,051
113
18 consecutive losses since Croom’s Best team beat them in Saban’s first year, 2007. Has anyone else lost that many straight to Alabama or to any one for that matter?
 

Called3rdstrikedawg

All-Conference
May 7, 2016
2,427
2,051
113
16 consecutive losses since Croom’s Best team beat them in Saban’s first year, 2007. Has anyone else lost that many straight to Alabama or to any one for that matter?

all time record is 18-86-3 against the Tide.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,302
14,847
113
16 consecutive losses since Croom’s Best team beat them in Saban’s first year, 2007. Has anyone else lost that many straight to Alabama or to any one for that matter?

all time record is 18-86-3 against the Tide.

We lost more than 16 straight to them before the 1980 win. 22 straight losses I believe. Our record from 1958 to 1995 was 1 and 37 if my math is correct.
 

Dawgzilla2

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2022
2,714
3,077
113
We lost more than 16 straight to them before the 1980 win. 22 straight losses I believe. Our record from 1958 to 1995 was 1 and 37 if my math is correct.
We were their homecoming opponent 9 times from 1949-1959. I guess we needed the money. But we did manage to win a few of those games.
 

o_Hot Rock

Senior
Jan 2, 2010
2,061
958
113
I just don’t see how this team will have enough healthy players to beat Bama. Sorry.
I thought Bama was beatable earlier but they have it rolling now and not sure State can stay within two scores but…. K1 is different and those WRs are damn good and Bothwell running hard. I will be watching
 

ZombieKissinger

All-American
May 29, 2013
5,589
9,690
113
In DeBoer’s first year, they went 1-3 in conference away games. They did have a big win over LSU that year. Last year, they were 4-0 but every win was one possession. They also lost at Florida State.

This feels to me like a multi score loss given the history and how banged up we are, but away games have been close the last two years
 

BulldogBlitz

Heisman
Dec 11, 2008
18,132
25,723
113
17 would be a great number for bama v us.

My head hurts trying to even remember the last time we won. Was that croom?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor