GTHOM

Baddog11

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2013
4,045
3,174
113
finish him video games GIF
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,816
8,274
113
I swear I dont get supposed MSU fans saying every single call that goes UM’s way is correct. As I have always said…
 

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,889
6,706
113
A free TO for Ole Miss. these refs are on the take.
You are just a bundle of hot takes and outbursts.

The reviews are really tough for game flow and to watch.
But the refs aren't on the take for reviewing, and adjusting, the time.
 

tired

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2013
3,736
1,508
113
All these timeouts, er reviews for OM when they don't have any TOs
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5