Grundy...

JSB Alumni

Redshirt
Oct 9, 2009
102
0
0
Has anyone else heard anything about someone making a documentary on Grundy's wrestling team?
 

fatherof4

Redshirt
Feb 16, 2007
285
0
0
The Grundy Wrestling Club has been in contact with a production for a few years now. Last season they shot some film and they have put out a trailer for a feature length film on the Grundy Program. I thought I would post a link to the trailer for any of you who would like to watch it.


http://web.mac.com/tvtodd/wrestleout/Trailer.html

I hope you like what these guys have put together.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
  4. 04 High School Football High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Defense