Grizz on TNT

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,412
5,525
113
I also thought it was ******** for the NBA fining the Grizzlies for the fans with the over sized Eva Longoria head in the crowd Saturday night. That head was classic.</p>
 

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,412
5,525
113
They have to keep performing if we're going to win.</p>
 

ckDOG

All-American
Dec 11, 2007
10,423
6,819
113
I'm sure it was crazy Saturday night, but I'd have a tough time imagining that place any louder than it was when the rout was on. The Forum was awesome tonight...
 

qbdog

Redshirt
Apr 30, 2008
181
0
0
but that's just splitting hairs. The Forum has been so loud the past two games. Pretty amazing atmosphere.
 

FlabLoser

Redshirt
Aug 20, 2006
10,709
0
0
Way to go, NBA. Put a playoff game on your own damn channel. Yeah, I'm gonna pick that up just for a playoff series. Way to promote yourself. $*+!%%$ idiots.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar