Grilled chicken for a Caesar salad

1WVU

Senior
Jan 17, 2005
46,843
413
83
I know it's girly but I enjoy a good grilled chicken Caesar salad. Anyone make a homemade version, and if so how do you grill the chicken? Just season with salt and pepper before grilling?
Posted from Rivals Mobile
 

COOL MAN

Sophomore
Jun 19, 2001
34,715
128
63
I myself like Lawry's Seasoning Salt, while my wife prefers the Tony Chachere brand of creole seasoning.
 

Mog

All-American
May 29, 2001
47,213
6,572
113
Rosemary and thyme are your friend when it comes to chicken.
 

1WVU

Senior
Jan 17, 2005
46,843
413
83
I use the zesty Italian for simple grilled chicken but wasn't sure how it would taste with the Caesar dressing
Posted from Rivals Mobile
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-3
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Tale of the tape: How WVU stacks up against Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez highlights importance of scout team in preparation
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Zac Alley believes JaCorey Thomas should be ready to go
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Bryan Hansen dives into the art of punting