Yep, between the basketball win, the TCU win, and most importantly the bowl win, it has been a great day (plus a few hours)...Definitely enjoying this win more than any this season. I know who WVU played and what bowl it was but if you don't enjoy this victory I have nothing for you.
is skyler a d1 qb or not? LolHopefully this gives us some momentum going into next year.
wonder what Sills runs in the 40?..he got behind them twice, if he can throw as good as he runs we will have someone special.Definitely enjoying this win more than any this season. I know who WVU played and what bowl it was but if you don't enjoy this victory I have nothing for you.
Please, don't imply that the refs helped us win this game. I have never seen so many blatant violations completely ignored. Even the announcers were blown away at how bad they were.You guys realize that IF the refs had not picked up the flag on the final play that we may well have lost.
WV Sports Basketball
Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too