That's probably all it is.I understand your PTSD from our former coaching nightmare.
That's probably all it is.I understand your PTSD from our former coaching nightmare.
Trust me, you are not alone. Sometimes I find myself expecting something crazy to come from the coaching staff before remembering insanity doesn't live here anymore. LolThat's probably all it is.
One of these days, I'm going to drive down to the head office for Tyson Chicken and shake that fellers hand. I can't thank him enough for being so stupid.Trust me, you are not alone. Sometimes I find myself expecting something crazy to come from the coaching staff before remembering insanity doesn't live here anymore. Lol
If you want some company, I will go with you. LolOne of these days, I'm going to drive down to the head office for Tyson Chicken and shake that fellers hand. I can't thank him enough for being so stupid.
Heck yeah, that way, I won't have to travel with the 12 pack on the passenger seat, that dang seat belt chime wont shut off until I get 6 of them down.If you want some company, I will go with you. Lol
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7