Great stuff this weekend

The Cooterpoot

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
7,440
13,042
113
Great football from college to NFL, a big boxing match, & Zach Bryan bringing his Hooters parking lot to Gavin Adcock's Waffle House

 

Faustdog

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2007
4,181
2,741
113
Great football from college to NFL, a big boxing match, & Zach Bryan bringing his Hooters parking lot to Gavin Adcock's Waffle House


Dude made a show of jumping the barbed wire fence only to give exactly zero resistance to being held back.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,702
24,567
113
I love Bryan’s music, but he looks like an alcoholic. I doubt he remembers very much from those events. I’m not casting stones, but if a gun were to suddenly be injected into that situation it could end all types of lives and / or careers.

He kind of has a $h!thead reputation. Jon Moorland put him on blast a few months ago. I feel like that has to sting among artist.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor