Pat Adam's got the crowd up and on their feet early. They are on fire 
False narrativeThe basketball Bennies show up to support and yet criticized for having an opinion!
The key is to not care what anyone else thinks.The basketball Bennies show up to support and yet criticized for having an opinion!
They gonna be there!!I had to laugh when I read that it would be dead in there tonight. Not a chance.
99.9% of the fans will!It's great seeing fans support the players.
I still love this team and these players I just can’t watch when Cal does nothing to help them.99.9% of the fans will!
Not anymore.When fair weather fans give up their tickets, people drive from all over the state to take their place. Always been that way and always will.
Well you’re wrong buddy. They’ll never be more proof than tonight. Late Weeknight game after 3 home losses in the row and they showed up.Not anymore.
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference