Great article about Bear assistant coach Dan Werner.

AssEndDawg

Freshman
Aug 1, 2007
3,183
54
48
This is one of those life > football stories that people need to take to heart. Well written too. Would read again, A+.
 

HighPointDawg

Redshirt
Feb 9, 2005
1,022
0
0
I'm glad I read that. Much respect for him. I know people (not coaches) in that situation who didn't react as well and their kids paid for it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation