19 pts 8-8 fg 3-3 3pg at the half! Wish I was at this one!!
So Grayson plays for Snyder do we think he has a shot as the next head coach?
We should absolutely discuss this....you should start a thread
It’s coming I’m waiting for this board to die a little bit I can’t wait to discuss it
Wait.....they play defense in the nba??Huge game and I’m happy for him. He’s kind of in the same position with the Jazz as AOC was in with Duke this year... Good shooter off the bench, but it’s all about defense.
Wait.....they play defense in the nba??
Just turned to the game. 34pts so far.Another career night tonight btw
Nice. Give em hell Grayson!Just turned to the game. 34pts so far.
40 points. Wow. Who was the last UNC graduate to do that? Probably James Macadoo right??
Just looked it up, Vince Carter a decade ago.40 points. Wow. Who was the last UNC graduate to do that? Probably James Macadoo right??
40 points, but he put up 30 shots?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Making no sense