grayson allen

kylv

Sophomore
Nov 1, 2017
188
195
0
On espn just now doing an interview with the cuban guy and his dad.

Seriously, dumb post but really look at him

I am convinced he is coach K's son. The similarities are mind blowing
 

WitnessGreatness

All-Conference
Apr 28, 2015
2,282
2,082
0
My God how do you watch that show? One of the single worst displays of sports television I've ever seen. Didn't even know they were still on.

Is his dad still sitting there smiling throwing out Spanish jargon in between his sons awful takes?
Highly Questionable is hilarious. Easily the best show ESPN has produced imo
 

BlueBomb

Heisman
Apr 3, 2009
10,871
20,265
103
I absolutely detest Lebetard’s radio show. They seldom talk sports. They think they’re funny but they aren’t. It’s painful.

But I understand some like it. Just not me.
 

TeoJ

Heisman
Oct 19, 2001
24,721
21,089
65
Terrible show,no one on the show knows a thing about sports.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats