He's such a f**king idiot, I literally hate that kid. Hates a strong word, I know, but screw that guy.
Please, Gracie, trip Boogie, just one time.Someone just needs to clean him out one time. Can’t believe it hasn’t already happened.
They didn't help him much...Even if we were on the same team, I would walk away or sit on the bench if someone plowed his ***. Can’t stand cheap, ***** *** play.
Please, Gracie, trip Boogie, just one time.
He's such a f**king idiot, I literally hate that kid. Hates a strong word, I know, but screw that guy.
I was hoping Young would lay his *** out.
What kind of simpleton can't spell scuffle?
Also, nobody cares about Grayson Allen in the NBA. Duke board is over yonder, boy.
That's a recognized major at Duke.Anyone else notice him flail after the ref touched him? Kid is such a geek...
Boogie will sling him into the stands..He can ask Marcus SmartCheap shot artist and should never have played college basketball after his first tripping incident. He'll soon find out that he won't get away with this stuff forever.
Or Cousins..I hope Grayson tries that stuff on John Wall or Eric Bledsoe.
Hope he has a good Dental plan...
You’re wrong about the coach part. Snyder is a Dukie through and through. He will be protected by him as much as possible. Why do you think he was drafted by Utah?Grayson will be clocked before the year is over. He's a duke punk. He will not be protected in the NBA by his team or coach.
Thinks for the info. I still think the team will not protect the little punk, but in today's world who knows.You’re wrong about the coach part. Snyder is a Dukie through and through. He will be protected by him as much as possible. Why do you think he was drafted by Utah?
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball