Grape Vines

MajorMike_Ret

Heisman
Aug 20, 2003
14,069
10,780
113
I have grape vines; I do not want grape vines. I have craigslisted and called around and have given away about a dozen, but many more remain. I was originally told when we moved in they were Chardonnay, Merlot and White Zin. This is the last chance, as they are about to be mowed. As you can see from the pics, I do nothing and still they bear fruit. I just took these pics a few minutes ago. You do not need a huge vine, all you need is a good root and there are plenty. Come dig your own and you can have as many as you want. Share with anyone in the metro area or who is willing to drive and dig some. The mowing will commence very soon.

 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia