Grape Vines

MajorMike_Ret

Heisman
Aug 20, 2003
14,061
10,763
113
I have grape vines; I don't want grape vines.

Three very nice long rows of vines came when we bought house 2 years ago. I have done nothing to keep and care for them and they still continue to bear fruit.

I was told they were three different kinds of pitted wine grapes. I believe it was Merlot, Chardonnay and White Zinfandel, though this was a conversation in passing and I do not remember exactly.

Previous owner had an elaborate watering system and framework for them to grow on. I finally ripped out the old water tubing and the rest is going to go soon.

They are in the ground. It is going to require labor to get them out. Otherwise they are going to be dragged out and mowed over. I'm prob gonna plant some Pecan saplings from our old farm out there.

I have had several people come and get some, but there are still many more. With the recent went weather and cooler temps they will be much easier to get out of the ground.

If you are even remotely interested, please let me know.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'