This.Ugg - seems like a nice kid - has some skills and work ethic - but that flopping ruins it.
Vols fans were convinced they were only losing Schofield and Alexander from this years team. That team is going to be gutted.
The flopping is annoying when its the other team....... I 100% guarantee you if a UK player flopped and got all the calls Williams did... you'd love it.
That’s great news!!Staying in the NBA Draft.
No I wouldn’t like it either,it’s bush leagueThe flopping is annoying when its the other team....... I 100% guarantee you if a UK player flopped and got all the calls Williams did... you'd love it.
Did not love Andrew Harrison flopping all over the place when he was driving the ballThe flopping is annoying when its the other team....... I 100% guarantee you if a UK player flopped and got all the calls Williams did... you'd love it.
Most likely Cousins just pivots and dunks on his sprawled out body followed by Williams lobbying to the refs with the most insulted look on his face!Watch him flop against DeMarcus Cousins. I'd like to see what happens next.
Did not love Andrew Harrison flopping all over the place when he was driving the ball
The flopping is annoying when its the other team....... I 100% guarantee you if a UK player flopped and got all the calls Williams did... you'd love it.
The flopping is annoying when its the other team....... I 100% guarantee you if a UK player flopped and got all the calls Williams did... you'd love it.
It would embarass the **** out of me to see one of our Cats flopping around like a rag doll...I 100% guarantee I'd hate it.The flopping is annoying when its the other team....... I 100% guarantee you if a UK player flopped and got all the calls Williams did... you'd love it.
Well, we may lose Claxton, so no. LolSee you again in 30 years, Vols.
Whose turn is it to pretend next? Georgia?
MemphisSee you again in 30 years, Vols.
Whose turn is it to pretend next? Georgia?
UK used MKG’s “flopping” to win a title? One of the dumbest things I’ve read on here in a while and that’s saying something.MKG was a big actor on the court. every time he was touched he acted like he broke a bone... Dont remember anyone complaining about us using that to win a title.
I don't recall this, like at all.MKG was a big actor on the court. every time he was touched he acted like he broke a bone... Dont remember anyone complaining about us using that to win a title.
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play