Grant Hill

BTMGarnet

Redshirt
Jan 31, 2007
440
0
0
I'm going to need CBS to place him on every Duke game for the rest of his broadcasting career. Love having the ex-star serve as a good luck charm for K and the boys.
 

MustSeeTV

Redshirt
Apr 14, 2013
339
3
0
Im with ya! Not because I think that he is some sort of good luck charm. I just think he's awesome at it! AND i must admit.. It makes me laugh a little when I see/hear unc folk complain about how many ex Duke players are now on TV.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Football preview: Duke at Georgia Tech
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Basketball Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team