Grand Mac

Headhunter

Heisman
May 29, 2001
20,498
13,683
0
Bic Macs are disgusting. Always have been.

I try one once every 10 years just to remind myself why I hate them. Two bites and in the trash it goes.
 

csh

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
16,036
3,279
113
I had to look this up, and sadly, it sounds amazing. Is it only in test markets?
 

HighStickHarry_

Hall of Famer
Apr 21, 2006
63,219
120,169
0
My son was sick throwing up for four days and I thought the grand Mac was just a coincidence when I got sick. I'm almost recovered now so I'm not sure it wasn't just this fancy Sammich.
 

parlayn_poke

Heisman
Oct 3, 2007
113,631
14,468
113
I thought this was a thread about a new sammich from micky's. Big Mac is king.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight