Neil says the ump is tired of standing out there and ready to go home.
Me too.I knew better than tune in for this **** show.
I’ll one-up you. I didn’t even watch or listen. I looked at the score three times: once to a T3 tie, then the 7-5 lead, then I checked when I did my morning pee. Least stressful game of the season.Did the smartest thing I could, turned it off, immediately after they tied it.
I’ll one-up you. I didn’t even watch or listen. I looked at the score three times: once to a T3 tie, then the 7-5 lead, then I checked when I did my morning pee. Least stressful game of the season.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit