He had 2 good games against the Vols last year. Thoughts?
Harlan created him. Knoxville discovered him.Yea I’m pretty sure the mountain mamba was created against Tennessee right?
Some players just happen to play good against certain teams. Dontaie Allen always went off everytime we played Mississippi State. Who knows, maybe Noah is like that against Tennessee.Last year has 0 relevance on this year.
Some players just happen to play good against certain teams. Dontaie Allen always went off everytime we played Mississippi State. Who knows, maybe Noah is like that against Tennessee.
I agree. However, would LOVE his shooting, if for no other reason than floor spacing. I honestly think he’s hurt.Highly doubtful IMO. Noah is the 12th man in rotation (10th now with Lowe and JQ out) and I don’t see him cracking higher into the rotation the rest of the season. Rotations are tightening at this point and it’s not time to experiment.
It would be the greatest day of my life.Watch Noah drop 35![]()
Should I shoot walk pass or dribble lolThis is why you can’t play Noah. Lost puppy dog in over his head.
Some players just happen to play good against certain teams. Dontaie Allen always went off everytime we played Mississippi State. Who knows, maybe Noah is like that against Tennessee.
I know he's not real popular around here right now(not with me either), but I think we'll need some good minutes from MoD today, especially if AJ or MM get in foul trouble.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’