Goodale Boom?

camps924

Redshirt
Mar 9, 2010
107
12
0
Most important factor I think is he’s an athletic hwt.. the more athletic hwt have been having the most success recently and they haven’t always been the biggest...I think Snyder, Cassar, and Gable are all under 6 foot
Cassar is probably 6’1” or 6’2”. He would be a huge get for the SKWC if he wants to wrestle at the next level. I think he’s applying for a 6th year, so we will have to wait and see. I know his older brother went to Rutgers and the family is all in the NJ/NY area.
 

FoxRU

All-Conference
Apr 7, 2012
942
1,265
58
Cassar is probably 6’1” or 6’2”. He would be a huge get for the SKWC if he wants to wrestle at the next level. I think he’s applying for a 6th year, so we will have to wait and see. I know his older brother went to Rutgers and the family is all in the NJ/NY area.

Interesting idea. If Cassar wants to go 2020 Olympics, he probably stays at State College. If he wants an income and to transition to MMA, SKWC/NJRTC could make sense and would go a long way towards helping to secure Ferrari, I would imagine. Lots of variables here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rubigtimenow
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs