Don’t want a 4 seed as we’ll play UCONN in the sweet 16
I prefer Elite 8Honestly, if you offered me that right now - meeting UConn in the Sweet 16 - I'd take it in a second.
By the way, the Purdue is a different category than the Washington State loss. Purdue is a much better team, and now has beaten 2 ranked teams in a row.
I prefer Elite 8
I'd prefer NC game, but right now sweet 16 would be nice.I prefer Elite 8
RU got a 4 seed.
which the last second weak foul call took away.RU got a 4 seed.
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana