Good stories about forfeits

chitownace777

Redshirt
Oct 20, 2009
138
36
0
http://www.thegazette.com/iowa-prep-sports/football-game-center/whats-the-answer-20170920 https://thepublicleague.com/tag/the-public-league-forfeit-roundtable/ There was a recent article I can't find as of now where they talked again about the forfeits & one of the coaches said teams need to co-op.If this is a issue then Chicago needs to start school sooner.I don't understand the mindset.We didn't have internet when i was growing up.I talked to the football coach before i started high school and got info when I needed to have my physical and when practice started what i needed, etc
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  3. 03 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton