Good Ole Brett

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,577
22,771
113
I really do try to give folks the benefit of the doubt but in this case there seems to be precious little reason to do so.
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,791
21,548
113
I for one, am shocked at this development.

Shocked I tell you. Shocked.

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu
 

fairgambit

All-American
Aug 20, 2010
2,456
7,554
113
50 years as a lawyer have taught me to reserve final judgment until all the facts are in. That said, I have also come to understand that the wealthy, the powerful, the politically connected, and those with celebrity status, often operate under a different set of rules than the rest of us. The "rest of us" allow this to happen. “The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings.”
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,577
22,771
113
the wealthy, the powerful, the politically connected, and those with celebrity status, often operate under a different set of rules than the rest of us.
Yeah *sigh*....we do.
It must really suck that the rule about neighbors not smoking in your car doesn’t apply to you. I really don’t understand why you were in such a hurry to get rid of that one.
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,791
21,548
113
It must really suck that the rule about neighbors not smoking in your car doesn’t apply to you. I really don’t understand why you were in such a hurry to get rid of that one.
That rule does exist. I don’t think that woman was a neighbor.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
  4. 04 BWI Football What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
  5. 05 BWI Football Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.