I will not trash him. This was an experiment that failed miserably. Enjoy you retirement and the rest of your life.
Horrible post.I will not trash him. This was an experiment that failed miserably. Enjoy you retirement and the rest of your life.
There's always one.Horrible post.
Lol!!! I WILL NOT TRASH HIM. **** off.I will not trash him. This was an experiment that failed miserably. Enjoy you retirement and the rest of your life.
Classy post. It shows your character.I will not trash him. This was an experiment that failed miserably. Enjoy you retirement and the rest of your life.
I don't have ill will. He's not the one who hired himself.I will not trash him. This was an experiment that failed miserably. Enjoy you retirement and the rest of your life.
Are you thinking that Ray coaxed him out of retirement as he coaxed Spurrier to stay on when he was ready to hang it up?From day one I don't think he cared if we had a good season or not. "Whatever" is the vibe I got from him. An experiment with no chance of succeeding.
Something along those lines, yes.Are you thinking that Ray coaxed him out of retirement as he coaxed Spurrier to stay on when he was ready to hang it up?
Four million whatevers?
I agree.Agree - it just wasn`t happening. I wish him well we just have to make the right hire this time.
Methinks RT was scrambling to find a replacement.Seemed like a great move at the time.
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football
How ESPN thinks the rest of South Carolina's 2026 season will go
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart will travel to Florida
GamecockCentral Football
ESPN analytics model predicts final score for South Carolina-Florida