Good job 2nd half

huskerfan1414

Heisman
Oct 25, 2014
12,643
12,806
113
Coaches and players did a good job 2nd half. I think the biggest thing is that they didnt quit. It sucks having moral victories at this point but its better than the alternative.
The 1st half was simply inexcusible. We were not ready to play and were simply outcoached.
That doesnt change the fact that we got within a touchdown....something I didnt see coming at halftime.
Hopefully they learn from it and get ready to go from the opening kick from here on out, but as of now my hopes are not near as high as they were. I expect to win 9 but am afraid we will be lucky to get 8. I was wrong in my 2nd half prediction so maybe ill be wrong about our win total.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State