Good Jalen Miller Article/Interview

LOU-RU85

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
4,726
4,477
113
Excellent interview! I really like this kid’s approach to life and b-ball. I can see why Pike likes this kid. I fully expect him to be a team captain over his time at RU.
 

GoodOl'Rutgers

Heisman
Sep 11, 2006
123,974
19,586
0
He runs Cross Country? As a noob at it he took it on?!

We got a good one here I think. Bet he picks an interesting major.. a challenge.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AD888
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana