Too bad he blew it against Tulane. Same old AM. Flashes of greatness then the next week he’ll lose his mind.I feel happy for Martinez. I am glad he found success.
Too bad he blew it against Tulane. Same old AM. Flashes of greatness then the next week he’ll lose his mind.I feel happy for Martinez. I am glad he found success.
lol. The Texas hate is strong with Nebraska fans. I never understood that.Picked TTU over Texas. Any day the horns go down is a great day.
It's not just Nebraska fans. It's all fans.lol. The Texas hate is strong with Nebraska fans. I never understood that.
He was or his coaches were?Screw Adraian Martinez. He was a loser here and he will prove to be a loser there.
TweetWe'll see him in New York City!
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State