Anyone getting together before the Gonzaga game?. Coming down from Owensboro and have no idea where to hang out before the game.
Anywhere up and down Broadway will be full of UK.Anyone getting together before the Gonzaga game?. Coming down from Owensboro and have no idea where to hang out before the game.
I dont know why this site created me a new username. I was "Blindsided" for years. I guess when they redid the format or something.Sounds good! Should be a fun day and evening. See you there! But if you’re one of the anonymous it’s tough to recognize you. Do you go by 1727046009 or just 1727?
Coming over. No harm meant, it just drives me nuts. Like when people say "I'm coming up from New York" or something?Anyone getting together before the Gonzaga game?. Coming down from Owensboro and have no idea where to hang out before the game.
Seriously? Broadway deserted?There isn't much of anything to do around the arena. Usually deserted, especially at night.
Is there an arena in Nashville, IL I don’t know about? Because the one in Nashville TN is surrounded by night life.There isn't much of anything to do around the arena. Usually deserted, especially at night.
Staying. At Holmes Hampton close to broadwayAnybody spending the night? I won’t get there early enough before the game.
I like Yee Haw as well.
Staying at home sweet
Staying. At Holmes Hampton close to broadway
Actually never seen Broadway sorta deserted and I only live about 60 miles from Nashville and go there frequently.Is there an arena in Nashville, IL I don’t know about? Because the one in Nashville TN is surrounded by night life.
Never. I live in FranklinActually never seen Broadway sorta deserted and I only live about 60 miles from Nashville and go there frequently.
Possibly will see yall! We are walking back to the room gonna make some stops otw backStaying at JW next to Bridgestone. Going to get some drinks before and somewhere after the game if interested. It’s the wife and myself.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina