Okay, I say SC easily gets swept this weekend, do they have the "Mercy Rule" in conference play?? Maybe this will awaken the "leadership" as to how bad Paw Paw really is??
So far this season we have already lost to Northern Kentucky, Army, Queens and the Citadel.
Are we talking Beamer-Ball level FUN, or Paris-Ball level FUN?
Florida has struggled a little bit. I'm hoping, praying, wishing, maybe even hallucinating that PawPaw-Ball level FUN won't crush my soul this weekend.
That reminds me I need to go to the liquor store.
lost 13-3 in 7 innings mercy rule.while we have lost the series, they have not been bad games so far, hopefully we shall see a good game today as well, perhaps even find a way to come away with a win, go Gamecocks.
What 1 hit first game 3 or 4 hits the second game? That is not that bad?? Then mercy rule the third game. Wow I hate to see it bad then!lost 13-3 in 7 innings mercy rule.
this did not work out as hoped, as we were hammered, unreal. I guess as Gamecocks we can always hope for next yearlost 13-3 in 7 innings mercy rule.
UF was having a slow start this season but fortunately they played us in the first SEC series so they can get their season back on track and compete for the CWS. SEC teams look forward to playing us now so they can pad their conference record.
Everyone knows the official battle cry for gamecock sports is "WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!!".this did not work out as hoped, as we were hammered, unreal. I guess as Gamecocks we can always hope for next year![]()
GamecockCentral Baseball
Jack's Mailbag Ep. 63: Answering your latest South Carolina baseball questions
GamecockCentral Football
An updated look at South Carolina football's top roster talent in the On3 Impact Rankings
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: How the Gamecocks' "point guard by committee" looked against College of Charleston
GamecockCentral Football
Defensive coordinator Clayton White details "frustrating" lack of turnovers for South Carolina, challenges unit to respond well
GamecockCentral Football
FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Game Five: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Kentucky