Take a break from recruiting meltdowns and media team firings. What does the pack think of this? There's no way this is real, right?
MLB is doing their best to kill baseball. Ghost runners and now this. What is this, kids making up rules for sandlot games? I get that you don't want 18-inning games. Just set a 12-inning maximum and if it ends in a tie, it's a tie. You'd be looking at about 1 or 2 ties per team.
It's better than ghost runners. Ideally, you'd just keep playing like it was for over 100 years. From 2012 - 2017 only 219 games went more than 12 innings, and 103 of those ended in the 13th. A lot of the new rules like pitch clocks and relievers having to face a batter are good. But ghost runners and the golden at bat are just a freaking joke.I don't have answers for all of MLB's problems. But, allowing a tie is not a good idea, to me.
It's better than ghost runners. Ideally, you'd just keep playing like it was for over 100 years. From 2012 - 2017 only 219 games went more than 12 innings, and 103 of those ended in the 13th. A lot of the new rules like pitch clocks and relievers having to face a batter are good. But ghost runners and the golden at bat are just a freaking joke.
Ghost runners? We’re doing that?MLB is doing their best to kill baseball. Ghost runners and now this. What is this, kids making up rules for sandlot games? I get that you don't want 18-inning games. Just set a 12-inning maximum and if it ends in a tie, it's a tie. You'd be looking at about 1 or 2 ties per team.
Extra innings rule, since 2020 I beleiveGhost runners? We’re doing that?
Ahhh. I knew there was that rule but I thought it was an actual runner.Extra innings rule, since 2020 I beleive
Ahhh. I knew there was that rule but I thought it was an actual runner.
Like 8 year old Dizzy Dean, huh?It is an actual runner, I guess technically it's not a Ghost runner in the way we all used it as children. The last batter out from the previous inning starts the Tenth on second.
You're wrong. It's keenum and salmon, they are wrecking balls.MLB is doing their best to kill baseball.
Take a break from recruiting meltdowns and media team firings. What does the pack think of this? There's no way this is real, right?
Take a break from recruiting meltdowns and media team firings. What does the pack think of this? There's no way this is real, right?
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama