I think I've seen enough, lets go back to the old board. I don't pay for content anyway so I don't see the need for an exodus to on3. I still have the old place bookmarked.
You guys paid?![]()
So you came over here and paid $1 for the FREE board??Yeah I prefer the old board. This was a good $1 investment but grown men who follow reporters and content creators should be handing over the man card.
No no no. I paid $1 for some hopeful good banter on the scrolls. So far I'm pretty disappointed.So you came over here and paid $1 for the FREE board??
![]()
HuskerOnline Football Recruiting
Nebraska visit leaves a strong impression on 2028 RB Marquece Sharpe
HuskerOnline Football Recruiting
2028 WR Alanson Simmons impressed with Nebraska after third visit, sees fit in offense
HuskerOnline Football Recruiting
Four-star DL Arthur Jones feels at home during first visit to Nebraska
HuskerOnline Football
Gallery: One final look at Nebraska's comeback win over Maryland
HuskerOnline Football
PFF snap counts and grades for Nebraska's offense vs. Maryland