When was the. Last time the Mountaineers had a goal line stand? I was impressed with that stand at Baylor!
When was the. Last time the Mountaineers had a goal line stand? I was impressed with that stand at Baylor!
When was the. Last time the Mountaineers had a goal line stand? I was impressed with that stand at Baylor!
The goal line stand against Baylor was much more impressive. Tennessee is a weak team. Lost to a sunbelt team on there home field.WVU had a goal line stand vs. Tennessee last season--probably a few others during the season.
That was a nice stand against Baylor, the D played well.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football PFF grades: Arizona
WV Sports Football
The Day After: Arizona
WV Sports Football
WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU players react to loss to Arizona