[/URL]You must work at the Toyota Plant!!!I'm on night shift the next two weeks. I'll be taking vacation Wednesday!!!
You must work at the Toyota Plant!!!
Dude I’m heading to bed but we absolutely must get together for a game!!!
I work second shift. Took a vacation day Wednesday myself!I'm on night shift the next two weeks. I'll be taking vacation Wednesday!!!
I work second shift. Took a vacation day Wednesday myself!
It took me longer to get this one than I care to admit. I blame President’s Day and the alcohol it induced the night before.
Go To Hell Cheaters, Go To Hell
OFC
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6