Go Ravens!

DCLion11

Senior
Apr 30, 2019
192
621
93
Schitts Creek Darkness GIF by CBC
 

Bison13

All-American
May 26, 2013
3,773
6,304
113
If Tomlin lets A-a-ron call the plays, they may have a chance but I don’t think Smith knows how to attack the ravens secondary. Friermuth is their best weapon and he never gets targeted until Rodgers goes two minute drill.
I also don’t know how Watt can be ready, I think the purple pigeons run all over da Stillerz for a 27-13 win
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chumboshifko1

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,853
8,910
113
And of course it’s Tomlin’s fault that their best offensive weapon decided to take a swipe at a fan…
 

Catch1lion

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
4,269
7,257
113
So you are saying there's a chance.
The Giants, Titans and Browns all had internal discussions about Freeman, as did the Pittsburgh Steelers (in the event longtime coach Mike Tomlin decided to step away).
 

razpsu

Heisman
Jan 13, 2004
14,686
14,982
113
Insane Steelers ravens ending as always. Can’t make this stuff up. Last game of regular season again is a thriller.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: PSJimbo and Nits74

LB99

Heisman
Oct 27, 2021
10,776
15,669
113
I’m soooo tired of the media slobbering all over Lamar Jackson and the Ravens. Chris Colinsworth needed Chapstick from all the Lamar azz kissing he did during that game. Good riddance to them. I’m sure the talking heads will continue to talk about how good they are for weeks to come though, even though they didn’t make the playoffs.
 
May 20, 2005
2,118
5,844
113
I’m soooo tired of the media slobbering all over Lamar Jackson and the Ravens. Chris Colinsworth needed Chapstick from all the Lamar azz kissing he did during that game. Good riddance to them. I’m sure the talking heads will continue to talk about how good they are for weeks to come though, even though they didn’t make the playoffs.
On this we agree... I don't usually root for the Steelers, but when I do it's always when they play the ravens
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley
  2. 02 BWI Football Where will Penn State be at the end of October? A fresh record prediction is in for the next four weeks
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-USC matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at Beaver Stadium?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Can Penn State Capitalize on White Out Energy? Recruiting and Game Preview
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years